Busy week? We understand. Here are our favorite headlines from the past few days to catch you up to speed. Simple. Convenient. What more could you need?
- Facebook makes 2 big changes in the way they run ads—Adweek
- Coke becomes first brand with custom emoji—Digiday
- Apple vs. Google vs. Facebook: A deathmatch—The Verge
- Web data hits a tipping point—Techcrunch
- Why twitter's true value doesn't rely on follower count—Rainmaker.fm
Want to chat about what's buzzing in the industry? We do too—tweet us at @HZDG.