Busy week? We understand. Here are our favorite headlines from the past few days to catch you up to speed. Simple. Convenient. What more could you need?
- Social media is less about "likes" and more about monitoring digital behaviors—Digiday
- How the Late Show will shake up late night advertising—Adweek
- Google debuts new logo—The Verge
- Facebook proves brands don't need Youtube to go viral—AdAge
- AOL acquires Millennial Media—Techcrunch
- 7 Things CMOs Need to Know About the New Instagram Ads—Contently
Want to chat about what's buzzing in the industry? We do too—tweet us at @HZDG.