Busy week? We understand. Here are our favorite headlines from the past few days to catch you up to speed. Simple. Convenient. What more could you need?
- Facebook's autoplay is changing how video lives in digital—Adweek
- In the wake of digital marketing, is "traditional" advertising dead?—Digiday
- Back-to-school ad creep pushed back—AdAge
- Google launches Alphabet—here's why it makes sense—The Verge
- 3 things you need to know about Google search analytics—Contently
Want to chat about what's buzzing in the industry? We do too—tweet us at @HZDG.