Busy week? We understand. Here are our favorite headlines from the past few days to catch you up to speed. Simple. Convenient. What more could you need?
- 10 Intriguing Things That Helped SXSW Rock Again — Adweek
- Do you speak millennial? If yes, an advertising job may be yours. — Washington Post
- Microsoft is killing off the Internet Explorer brand — The Verge
- What in the world is the Meercat app? — IGN
- Researchers Find Optimum Times to Run March Madness Ads — Adweek
- 5 future-focused tech trends of SXSW Interactive — Mashable
Want to chat about what's buzzing in the industry? We do too—tweet us at @HZDG