Busy week? We understand. Here are our favorite headlines from the past few days to catch you up to speed. Simple. Convenient. What more could you need?
- Twitter opens up its video ad platform—Techcrunch
- Facebook (kinda sorta) launches a "dislike" button—Recode
- New York Comic Con is a must-attend event for more than nerds (we're looking at you, brands)—Adweek
- Discover the "rich man's GIF"—Digiday
- 7 ways to to walk the content marketing tightrope—Contently
Want to chat about what's buzzing in the industry? We do too—tweet us at @HZDG.